Pamali Indonesian Folklore Horror (1 DVD)
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50Ghz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 940MX
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 2 GB available space
|DVD & Kemasan||Kachi / Maxpro||Maxell||Ritek / Sony||TDK Gold [KOSONG]||Verbatim|
|Polos||Rp 3.000,-||Rp 4.000,-||Rp 5.000,-||Rp 5.500,-||Rp 6.500,-|
|Label Print||Rp 4.500,-||Rp 5.500,-||Rp 6.500,-||Rp 7.000,-||Rp 8.000,-|
|Cover Plastik Gantung||Rp 6.000,-||Rp 7.000,-||Rp 8.000,-||Rp 8.500,-||Rp 9.500,-|
|Box Hitam||Rp 9.000,-||Rp 10.000,-||Rp 11.000,-||Rp 11.500,-||Rp 12.500,-|
|Box Bening Double Cover||Rp 12.000,-||Rp 13.000,-||Rp 14.000,-||Rp 14.500,-||Rp 15.500,-|
ABOUT THIS GAME
Horror is different for everyone. One might think it’s a one-time thing, while the other might think that it is filled with monsters. In Pamali, horror is shaped by the taboos and culture that live among Indonesian society itself.
Folklore One: The White Lady
A young man named Jaka has just gone back to his hometown to sell his old family house. While he is unpacking, cleaning, and renovating the house, he disregards many of his family’s old belongings and creates rude remarks. Not long after, he experiences mysterious and unexplained events. He eventually learns that the family has a secret and that he is not the only one in the empty house.
MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:
Content is generally suitable for ages 17 and up. May contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
• Animated Blood - Discolored and/or unrealistic depictions of blood
• Blood - Depictions of blood
• Crude Humor - Depictions or dialogue involving vulgar antics, including "bathroom" humor
• Fantasy Violence - Violent actions of a fantasy nature, involving human or non-human characters in situations easily distinguishable from real life
• Intense Violence - Graphic and realistic-looking depictions of physical conflict. May involve extreme and/or realistic blood, gore, weapons and depictions of human injury and death
• Language - Mild to moderate use of profanity
• Strong Language - Explicit and/or frequent use of profanity
• Tobacco Reference - Reference to and/or images of tobacco products
• Drug Use - References to the use of medication drugs.